Anaemia is the condition when body lacks red blood cells. This condition would cause the patient to feel dizzy, faint, suffer from fatigue, chest pain and headache. Adopting certain tweaks to your lifestyle can ensure your body getting enough oxygen and prevent anaemia.
Here are some easy tips:
- Eat more B12 – Incorporate B12 rich foods such as yogurt or milk, as it helps the body to sustain good metabolism and promote optimum body function.
- Figs – Figs are an excellent remedy against anaemia. Try to consume 3-4 figs at least weekly for you to have better chances against anaemia.
- Caffeine – Cut off caffeine as it is often responsible for sending the body to some adverse conditions. Moderate your coffee consumption, or change to decaf as an alternative.
- Lemon juice and honey – Mix a teaspoonful of lemon juice, honey and apple cider vinegar, and consume it. It is a good remedy for anaemia.
- Fruit – Consume citrus foods as they keep the body healthy by the rich vitamin C content, and also provides enough iron for the body.
- Massage – Massage the hands, arms and legs to keep the blood flowing.
Be conscious about what you eat daily. Always incorporate more of fresh organic fruits and vegetables. Always remember that a conscious healthy choice provides a person with the feeling of being healthy and whole.