Here are some effective home remedies with the spice:-
1. To cure backpain, add a spoonful of ginger juice to some olive oil and massage it into the skin. Leave it overnight and wash off in the morning.
2. For migraine, have two tablespoons of dry ginger powder mixed with warm water, before the pain intensifies.
3. To cure cold, mix 30 grams of Ginger juice and 30 grams of Honey. Warm this mixture and take 3 times a day.
4. For relief from joint pains, mix 3 drops essential oil of ginger root and 1 teaspoon of almond oil. Rub on inflamed or painful joints and cover with a dry cloth to hold in the heat.
5. For cases of asthma, drink a spice tea made from a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice, 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds and honey.
6. For sinus congestion take 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice with 1 teaspoon honey 2-3 times a day.
7. Having three grams of dry ginger daily, can help in the significant reduction in blood glucose, triglyceride, and in total and LDL cholesterol levels.
8. For cramps mix 1 teaspoon dried or 1 tablespoon fresh chopped ginger root to 1 cup of boiled water. Cover, steep the mixture for 10 minutes and then strain. Drink one cup of this brew 3 or 4 times a day.
9. For having clear throat, drink ½ teaspoon of Ginger juice every half an hour.
10. Eating slices of ginger sprinkled with salt before meals can increase saliva flow to aid digestion and prevent stomach issues.
11. To cure headache caused by mucus, take 2 spoons of Ginger juice everyday in the morning on empty stomach.
12. To stop vomiting drink a spoonful of Ginger and Onion extract.
13. To remove bad breath, add 1 spoon of Ginger juice to 1 glass of hot water and gargle for a few minutes.